Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Sideswipe (An Oak Villa Novel)

Well, it was been way too long since I did one of these. Part of that was my personal life being the usual chaos, and part of it was working on my third novel, which went through a multitude of changes before becoming the short Oak Villa novel Sideswipe. I don't think it was at all what I had in mind when I began production, but then they never are.

And the description from Amazon follows:

Richie Herrick, looking to become the dominant drug force in Oak Villa's Mafia-controlled North Central region, puts together a crew to knock over a cargo terminal in Northwest Indiana holding hundreds of thousands of dollars. His crew: Francis Burnham, Damian Stoller, and Jack Timmons, are ready to go, and make some money for their tenuous and uncertain futures, but they have their own problems to contend with. Problems that could make an easy score turn into a nightmare for everyone...

Link to Amazon page:

On another note, I will be blogging about Justified season 4 with regularity and will do my best to keep you up to date on what is happening with my fourth book. All I can say right now is that it will not be set in the Oak Villa universe. It will be a separate series that I have been formulating for some time.

I do have a fourth Oak Villa book in the pipeline, though. It is tentatively called Brothers and will focus on the Red Devils gang that was featured in a supporting role in Coercion and Avarice.


No comments:

Post a Comment